Monday, May 15, 2006

the war that end all wars.


Raiden in his ninja suit.


The new Metal Gear. Rex/Ray?

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the last installment of the Metal Gear series, which (should) ends the Solid Snake saga, well, that's if Konami doesn't make anymore spinoffs tho. Anyway the new trailer on E3 is damn gorgeous, check it out here.

Me, myself has been a fan of the MGS series ever since from the first game on PS. It offers one of the best gameplay of its genre, and great cinematic sequences and story, you'll be playing more to unfold exactly what's going on in the game. The story was not like cheaply written, it has the quality of the best conspiracy movies Hollywood can offer, and that makes the game a must play.

I've never owned a PS2, which MGS2 and MGS3 is released into, but hell, I finished MGS2 on my friends PS2 during the school holidays , and for MGS3 I rented a friend PS2 and finished it. All for the Metal Gear love! :D.

No comments: