Sunday, October 01, 2006

cyberjaya trip pt. 1

On monday, Kemi, Iib, Lutung, and me decided to visit some of our friends on Cyberjaya. It is a new city in Malaysia which most parts of the city are still being built. Said that it's going to be one of the most high tech city by the year of 2020.

We went there by trains, and it a quite expensive journey for travelling by train. The ticket fare is about RM11 I think.


Me buying tickets.


The train that we rode there was one of the fastest train in Malaysia, it is the train that interconnecting Kuala Lumpur to the international airport at Sepang. So yeah, that what made the fare so expensive. It is fast. Even there is another faster train, it is the train that directly going to the airport without stopping anywhere (our's still stop at several station, including Cyberjaya). People say that it is the fastest train in South-East Asia. However, the ticket for that train is unbelievably expensive, around RM35. Bah.

After we arrived there, we went by bus to get to Haris's apartment because he was so unwilling to pick us up at the train station.

Look at our faces. WE have the rights to sit there.

So we arrived then at Haris's cribs. I met Syafiq, a very friendly Malaysian friend of Haris, whom I met before on Tiesto. But he was very different from before. So it felt like I was re-introduced to him once more. After breaking our fast for that day, we mostly spent time doing NOTHING except playing cards for like 2-3 hours. But it was fun tho, I taught Lutung and Haris new card game. Seven spades, mmm.

Haris bought this blueberry flavored cigar. So I tried one, and darn, it is a really really shitty flavored cigar. Passed it to my brother, turned out he didn't like it as well. So it ended up on the ashtray, halfway smoked.


This is Iib.
This is Haris.
This is Lutung.

Who the hell is this?

That's it for now, tommorow I'll continue my story. I'm just too sleepy to continue writing for now haha. Cheers.

2 comments:

abcdefghijkemi said...

yeahh who the hell is that guy? hiehihiahei

chromeragnarok said...

he looks hot tho =P